Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Year Summary-- Best of Music, 2008

January--Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, Somewhere Over the Rainbow
February--Ekolu, Ekolu Music. Warren G., I want it all. America, Ventura Highway
March--Ekolu, Honestly. Puressence, Don't Forget to Remember (and others)
April--Katch-a-fire. Love Letter, Skankin (and others)
May--MIKA, Big Girl, Grace Kelly (and others), Bob Marley, Wait in Vain
June--(Park Pop) Morgan Heritage, Raid Roots Dance. Neil Diamond, Coming to America
July--Cold Play, Viva la Vida. Travis, Re-offender.
August--Tracy Chapman, Fast Car. Jeff Buckley, Hallelujah.
September--님은 먼것에, 늦기전에
October--The Avett Brothers, Paranoia in B Major. Van Morisson, Stranded.
November--Alicia Keys, If I ain't got you. Estelle, American Boy.
December--리자, 인연. Paolo Nutini, New Shoes, Rewind. Marc Cohn, Walking in Memphis

2 comments:

Ramanda said...

That is quite the year in review! I like your taste in music and you have given me some stuff that I will have to look into!
Your August selection...and October! Good stuff!
I just might have to borrow this concept for a post, if you don't mind sharing.

Hope you are well! Take it easy, my friend!

Steve Wiscombe said...

October was a good music month thanks in part to you! (Ramanda) (I've really enjoyed the Avett Brothers